Saturday June 4th - Monday June 6th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This advanced, three-day course explores the impacts of audiovisual systems on networks. Gain an in-depth understanding of network architecture, components, protocols, security, and important considerations to implement AV over the network.
Who Should Take This Course:
- CTS holders
- Design consultants
- AV and IT managers
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems
Students must have experience in network configuration and or have taken the Networking Technology course.
- Discover client needs for networked systems, beginning with a robust introduction to IT networks and terminology.
- Intercept, filter, and read network conversations between AV and IT devices through interactive Wireshark network analyzer demos.
- Discuss streaming, digital signage, conferencing, security, service level agreements, remote monitoring and management, and other software applications.
- Specify devices for enterprise networks while navigating conflicts between network policies and customer demands.
- Learn how to agree upon, document and stick to shared expectations for networked systems with allied IT trades.