October 20th-22th: CTS-D Prep Course
CTS-I PREP COURSE
INFOCOMM 2021 IN FLORIDA
OCTOBER 20-22, 2021
INSTRUCTED BY: Andrea Dobbins
CTS-I Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS-I® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on critical areas of the exam you need to develop a comprehensive study plan.
Who Should Take This Course
- Are a current CTS® holder
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual installation
Students should have hands-on experience in both system fabrication and verification, and/or have taken Installation 1: System Fabrication and Installation 2: Setup and Verification. This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
Students may choose to take Introduction to Installation Online, Elements of System Fabrication Online, and Elements of Setup and Verification Online if convenient. Note: ensure you put the skills learned online to practice as you prepare.
Assess your knowledge and readiness with the CTS-I Sample Questions.
This three-day instructor-led classroom course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Explore the CTS-I exam format and review critical areas of the exam
- Examine content areas and aspects on the CTS-I exam content outline
- Review pre-installation activities, pulling cable, mounting substructure, installing and verifying AV systems
- Home in on the areas you need to develop
- Prepare with question drills
- Discover test-taking strategies to help you create a study plan
- Download complete course online
Certification Renewal Units
CTS: 24 CTS-D: 24 CTS-I: 24 Max: 24