CTS-D Prep with Jim Maltese
Saturday June 4th - Monday June 6th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
CTS-D Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist-Design (CTS-D) exam. Through this course, you will home in on the specific areas where you need to focus your study time.
Who Should Take This Course: CTS-D exam candidates who have mastered the competencies taught in the prerequisite Design courses. The eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam include a current CTS credential and two years' experience with AV design. Also, upon reviewing the CTS-D exam content outline, students may determine that they require in-depth instruction in some areas. Candidates should review the CTS-D Candidate Handbook for a complete list of eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam before enrolling in this course.
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that students take Design 1, 2 and 3, or be experienced designers. CTS-D Prep is intended as a final review of the material covered in these courses before the exam.
• Explore the CTS-D exam format.
• Learn test-taking strategies, processes and what to expect the day of the exam.
• Review design terminology and AV design math skills.
• Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure.
• Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary, and diagrams.
Important Notes: Completion of this program in no way guarantees participants will pass the CTS-D exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the exam content outline. The CTS-D exam must be applied for, paid for, and then scheduled separately with a testing center.