November 22nd-23rd: AQAV/AV9000 CQT Class Part 2
Learn how to evaluate AV systems by applying auditing skills to verify compliance with the Customer's expectations and the AV9000 Standard
Prerequisites: AQAV Part 1 and CTS or 4 years experience in AV design and installations
The instructor leads you through the AV9000 Checklists, basic metrology, and practice setting up and verifying gain structure, verifying an EDID Plan, and perform an inspection audit and practical exercise in commissioning a system. Students must also pass a four-part examination that is both knowledge-based and demonstrated proficiencies.
- Two-day, Zoom course.
- 16 RUs for completion of this course.
- The certification is valid for three years.
- Registration is per individual.
- Course tuition is non-refundable, see Refund Policy for details.
- However, participant substitution is allowed.
- Part 3 - Hands-on Testing, needs to be scheduled separately.
Learn more about AQAV https://www.aqav.org/about
Learn more about AQAV memberships https://www.aqav.org/membership-info
Learn more about certifications https://www.aqav.org/education-offerings