October 11th-12th: AQAV/AV9000 CQD Class Part 2
Learn how to evaluate AV systems by applying auditing skills to verify compliance with the Customer's expectations and the AV9000 Standard
Prerequisites: AQAV Part 1 and CTS or 4 years experience in AV design and installations
The instructor leads the students through basic calculations to prove the performance of a system while it is still in the design stage. Students prepare EDID Plans and practice Design Reviews using the AV9000 Design Review Checklist. Students must pass a two-part final examination that includes both knowledge-based and practical skills.
- Two-day, Zoom course.
- 16 RUs for completion of this course.
- The certification is valid for three years.
- Registration is per individual.
- Course tuition is non-refundable, see Refund Policy for details.
- However, participant substitution is allowed.
- You MUST notify
Learn more about AQAV https://www.aqav.org/about
Learn more about AQAV memberships https://www.aqav.org/membership-info
Learn more about certifications https://www.aqav.org/education-offerings