Level 3 Audiovisual Services
Our goal as an award winning AV integration service is to provide best use case solutions for your tough audio visual needs.
With an in-house team of Project Managers, Design Engineers, Programmers and certified Technicians you can trust your next AV project is in good hands.
We don’t stop there, with a 20,000 sq ft staging facility we pre-stage all of our installs so we don’t arrive on-site with equipment that hasn’t been fully tested.
Are you looking for AV service and support and need a technician immediately? Contact our AV service and support team here and we will be in touch asap.
Level 3 AV consultants bring their expertise to our clients’ locations to determine precise requirements and deployment of audio visual resources. Getting boots on the ground and in your facility to truly envision a great audio visual experience is frankly the only way to deliver amazing results.
Set up a time with one of our business development directors today and let’s get started on your next audio visual project.
Scope of Work
Level 3 AV doesn’t shy away from complex scopes of work. We provide a complete functional description outlining our clients’ technology objectives and our award winning solutions. Would you like a Scope of Qualification outlining our services? If so, email us here.
In-House Design & Engineering Services
Our in-house design and engineering team can build anything you dream up (well, most anything). And we pride ourselves on our award winning work. Certified engineers? Oh yes, not only that but our engineering team is trained and certified in AV9000 quality control standards. These quality control guidelines allow us to deliver zero defect systems which align precisely with your needs, as well as minimizing on-site troubleshooting so your installation goes as smoothly as ever.
Having an in-house design and engineering team allows us to use a hands on approach to enterprise level design/build projects. Our design engineering team is available to work alongside our operations team to deliver you a turnkey solution from conception to delivery. We also can deliver design only services for your organizations next major build.
Level 3 AV will supply the following with an engineering/design request:
Schematic Design Development Phase:
- Three coordinated meetings to determine requirements for low voltage and AV systems.
- Develop narrative programming the functional role of the AV systems in the required spaces as well as budget.
- Development of floor plan, show device locations.
- Coordinate with/assist Electrical Engineer with detailing AV locations, power and low voltage conduit requirements.
- Develop preliminary one line diagrams and rack elevations.
Construction Document Phase:
- Development of detailed one line diagrams for complete AV systems.
- Development of construction details required for AV fixture structural mounting preparation.
- Detail development for wall and floor panel/box layout.
- Develop a complete specification and equipment schedule.
- Meeting and conference participation with general contractor, architect, owner’s representative and other team members.
- Attend preliminary meetings with bidders as required.
- Generate and respond to correspondence pertaining to the bids as required.
- Review and analyze bid proposals as required.
- Prepare a written analysis of bid proposals, including recommendations.
- Review and approve shop drawings, materials, and equipment submissions for conformance with design intent and compliance with the construction documents.
- Conduct site visits during construction phase to inspect construction affecting acoustical environments.
- Assist contractor/fabricator or other consultants in clarification of documents.
- Provide periodic inspection of work in progress at vendors’ fabrication facility and at the site.
- Answer all installer questions and issue directives to resolve on-site issues.
- Supervise testing and balancing of the system.
- Inspect the completed installation and issue punch list of deficiencies.
Our project managers have been hand selected from various AV backgrounds to give the perfect, personalized, attention worthy service you come to expect from an audiovisual company.
Several of our PM’s have won the Commercial Integrator’s “40 under 40” award for their dedication to excellence in AV integration project management. Do you have an AV project that calls for the best of the best? Contact us today, let’s introduce you to our team!
We provide design and coordination services, as well as verification of data, power and cable pathways, thus ensuring high functionality with all applicable trades.
Integration and Staging
We follow a strict audiovisual quality assurance approach with each of our integrations. We bring together all component subsystems into one system, ensuring that subsystems function together as a coordinated whole. This service includes assembly and wiring of audio visual equipment racks and/or customized modification for proper installation into your system. This phase of your AV integration project is typically completed in our 20,000 sq ft AV rack-building facility, based in Mesa, Arizona.
Control Systems Programming
Custom control system programming. With our in-house team of dedicated systems programmers no job is too big or too small. From enterprise wide solutions to small event spaces. A custom controller branded and designed around your vision is within reach. We specialize in Crestron and AMX control systems, and have the capacity to integrate any audio, video, switching, conferencing, security, HVAC, lighting or energy management systems into your facility. We also provide:
- Customized user-interface graphic design and development, using the latest in touch panel and mobile technologies.
- Customized DSP programming and configuration for any professional audio DSP system.
We adhere to a strict process of quality control, guaranteeing that all project systems and components are designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained according to the client’s operational requirements.
As a service to clients, Level 3 AV arranges an independent assessment of systems to ensure that project installation and operations meets agreed-upon design specifications.
Skype© for Business Integration
Businesses are increasingly transitioning away from dedicated video conferencing hardware appliances to software-based communications platforms. Skype© for Business provides an enterprise-grade solution for video, voice, messaging and seamlessly integrates with the Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 environments. However, bringing the Skype© experience from the desktop to the huddle and conference room is a challenge.
Bridging the gap between desktop and hardware-based video conferencing becomes more of a challenge with existing video conferencing infrastructures and appliances. Level 3 AV can help guide you through seamlessly integrating your new Skype© for Business deployment with your existing and future conference rooms. Need to leverage your existing hardware-based codecs with Skype© for Business? No problem. Need one-touch joining of Skype© meetings from your conference room AV system? No problem. Book a meeting in Outlook, invite your colleagues and the conference room to the meeting, then simply touch to join your meeting from the room and enjoy the Skype© for Business platform with professional audio and video technology, seamlessly integrated as a single solution.
Development of Enterprise Standards
Do you forecast deployment of multiple facilities over time—nationally, regionally, locally—or anticipate a high rate of internal growth for your business? Our Audio Visual Standards Program provides fast-track planning and implementation, easy order placement, significant cost savings and assistance with development of your corporate identity.