The system received inputs from the following locations and sources:
- PC (owner furnished)
- Video connection (HDMI) from PC will be split at the lectern and sent to a Level 3 Audiovisual provided local monitor in addition to the matrix switching system
- Tascam DVD player
- Laptop HSMI and VGA/Audio connection in existing cable cubby
- Floor box auxiliary (qty 2) channels to send content into system. AMX transmitters will be supplied and floor box connector will be RJ45 type with appropriate labeling.
- Right wing wall plate transmitter
- Left Wing/Clerk wall plate transmitter
- Right side wall plate transmitter
- Left side wall plate transmitter
- Existing video inputs at wall plates will be removed and plated.
- Broadcast Control Room System
- The owner