Downtown Phoenix Audiovisual Installation at ASU Beus Center for Law
Level 3 Audiovisual is Arizona’s leading AV integrator. Working with large, enterprise clients in the Phoenix area, we are transforming the downtown area into a technological powerhouse.
Below, we take a look at one of the AV projects we recently completed in downtown Phoenix.
The Beus Center for Law and Society – 111 E Taylor St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Beus Center for Law and Society (formerly known as the Arizona Center for Law and Society) is the new home to the Sandra Day O-Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, as well as several other organizations. ASU is ranked among the top 25 Law schools in the nation as well as being ranked in the top 20 nationwide for job placement. The BCLS space which covers six floors and 280,000 square feet was designed to be inviting, engaging and accessible to anyone of downtown Phoenix’s guests who want to learn more about the law, it’s effects on our daily lives, and the services and resources available through ASU and other BCLS partners.
This Project recently won the “Best Higher Education Project of 2017”
Level 3 Audiovisual was the chosen integrator for the ASU project and did the following work:
Executive Conference Center
- Featuring a large elliptical table with custom curved projection screens on the inside edge, allows face to face meetings while viewing presentation images on the screen from 20 blended projectors.
- Three recessed ceiling mounted cameras with voice location automation technology that focuses in on whomever is speaking in the room for video conferencing.
- 150 seat lecture hall with a 36’ wide motorized projection screen. Two projectors blended to show multi-window imaging capabilities.
- The great hall is also used for appellate court sessions and live TV broadcasts.
Nanolumens LED Lobby Video Wall
- Corner wrapping 11.5ft tall by 33ft overall width.
- Brightness adjusts throughout the day to combat the glaring Arizona sun so the video wall can be seen by people walking down the street.
- Multi window capability with live video streaming.
Interactive Lobby Video Wall
- 2×6 interactive video wall.
- RP Visual swing mounts for easy maintenance.
- Multiaction interactivity.
Multi-purpose Room (544)
- Divisible space that opens to outdoor courtyard.
- Courtyard audio connected to MPR system for overflow or background music.
- Full mock courtroom with three motorized projection screens and recessed projector lifts.
Lecture Halls and Classrooms
- Fifty seat to one hundred and twenty seat, teaching spaces with dual projection screens.
- AMX room schedulers for students and faculty to reserve rooms for meetings.
- AMX touch panel control systems for one-touch room start up and shutdown.
- Recessed ceiling mounted projectors.
- Recessed projection screens.